Able UK is a marine steel structure decommissioning company and a significant land developer and port operator.
They approached Tusker Industrial Safety with a requirement for leather protection over jackets to Molten Metal Protection ISO 11612 E3, which is the highest level to protect workers from molten metal splash and sparks from steel cutting processes. The jackets were also required to feature a custom opening in the back through which a safety harness could be fed.
Able UK set us a brief for the jacket, which included the following requirements:
• Leather or molten metal splash resistance E3
• Waterproof required due to outdoors use
• Orange if possible as visual aid
• Hi-vis strips if possible but not essential
• Press stud buttons not zip as zip may melt or snag
• Hole in the back with a flap to feed safety harness through attached to the workforce body
Website managed by Web Design and SEO Company Limited