Able UK is a marine steel structure decommissioning company and a significant land developer and port operator.
They approached Tusker Industrial Safety with a requirement for leather protection over jackets to Molten Metal Protection ISO 11612 E3, which is the highest level to protect workers from molten metal splash and sparks from steel cutting processes. The jackets were also required to feature a custom opening in the back through which a safety harness could be fed.
Able UK set us a brief for the jacket, which included the following requirements:
• Leather or molten metal splash resistance E3
• Waterproof required due to outdoors use
• Orange if possible as visual aid
• Hi-vis strips if possible but not essential
• Press stud buttons not zip as zip may melt or snag
• Hole in the back with a flap to feed safety harness through attached to the workforce body
We worked with Able UK to provide full designs and patterns for the custom jacket and fulfilled the order by manufacturing the garments in our UK based factory.
The specification for this jacket can be downloaded here.
Please get in touch with our team to discuss your PPE requirement.Talk to us
Tusker Industrial Safety is a division of Safety First Manufacturing Co Ltd. Company reg number 3213061
SEO & Website Management by Web Design and SEO Company Limited