Super heavy duty bolt-together modular welding screen system
The super heavy-duty, bolt-together, modular welding screen system can be configured to create bay areas.
The Tusker Guardian Bolt-Together Welding Screen is designed to be used as a modular system to easily create bay areas. Made from 35mm box section steel, the welding frame is powder-coated for durability.
The welding screen comes with your choice of canvas, PVC or strip curtaining, so it’s suitable for a wide range of applications. The top track section of the frame is specially designed to suit Tusker hooks. These hooks are strong enough to support all kinds of welding curtain and welding screen.
The Tusker bolt-together is versatile and modular, allowing you to ‘bolt on’ additional components to make a longer screen or create a welding booth system. If you need to extend the frame construction, we have a selection of extension arms, uprights, horizontal supports and castors to help you achieve this.
Castors are available as an optional extra for additional mobility.
- 1.3m wide x 2.0m drop
- 1.9m wide x 2.0m drop
- 2.5m wide x 2.0m drop
Bespoke sizes are available on request.
Welding Curtain Materials
- Welding Curtain Ultra low-vis ULV1
- Welding Curtain Hivis Amber HIV3
- Welding Curtain Weldgreen TWG1
- Curtain Neogard NEO250
- Curtain NEOgard NEO400
- Welding Curtain Canvas HDCAN
PVC Strip Curtains Available
- Strip Curtain – Clear CL2MM
- Welding Strip Curtain – Amber A2MM
- Welding Strip Curtain – Bronze B2MM
- Welding Strip Curtain – Green G2MM
Applications and Advantages
- Welding/grinding screen
- Fast, solid assembly
- Supplied powder coated in orange as standard, but can be powder coated according to corporate requirements
- Can be printed with company branding
- Easily extended by specially designed Tusker components
- Conforms to EN25980/2014
We want to talk to you about industrial safety equipment & solutions. Get in touch and we will provide the information that you need.
+44 (0) 1752 201000
2 Lister Close, Newnham Industrial Estate, Plympton, Plymouth, Devon, PL7 4BA, United Kingdom
Tusker Industrial Safety is a division of Safety First Manufacturing Co Ltd. Company reg number 3213061
SEO & Website Management by Web Design and SEO Company Limited