Tusker Welding Pads are designed for use in restricted areas, to protect a particular surface from damage and scorching, whilst conserving heat and therefore reducing the application time. Custom made for demanding thermal insulation requirements. Manufactured using Tusker Weldstop WBN11 (see specification for WBN11 here). The Weldstop WBN11 outer encases a thick layer of ceramic filler, which provides additional stress relief.
See below for more details on this product.
To buy this product, or for more information, please call us on +44 (0) 1752 201000 or contact us here.
- High temperature protection
- Flame cutting
- Stress relief
- Thermal protection
- FORTAGLAS™ fabric with highly flexible Weldstop™ finish, giving low dust emission characteristics
- Enhanced with mineral salts and vermiculite to increase performance
- Silicon coating to suppress irritant dusts and enhance performance
- Designed as a horizontal weld stop
- Will hold 35g of molten metal at 1500ºC
We want to talk to you about industrial safety equipment & solutions. Get in touch and we will provide the information that you need.
+44 (0) 1752 201000
2 Lister Close, Newnham Industrial Estate, Plympton, Plymouth, Devon, PL7 4BA, United Kingdom
Tusker Industrial Safety is a division of Safety First Manufacturing Co Ltd. Company reg number 3213061
SEO & Website Management by Web Design and SEO Company Limited