Our modular anti-fatigue mats are extremely high performance. They can be configured to cover large areas, due to their inter-connecting feature, or as a smaller mat for individual work stations. Tough, but supple and with optional yellow bevelled edging. Available in 3 rubbers, according to environment. 1. Water or dry debris 2. Mineral-oil based fluids 3. Petroleum based fluids.
91cms x 91cm interlocking panels
See below for more details on this product.
To buy this product, or for more information, please call us on +44 (0) 1752 201000 or contact us here.
- Heavy duty but supple
- Modular design, meaning ability to cover large areas
- Available in multiple choices of rubber, depending on environment
- Made from 50% recycled rubbers
- Flammability MVSS 302 / ‘A’; Rating
- Tabor Abrasion Federal Standard 191 Modified / 1% loss
- Temperature Range -12 to 43_ Celsius
- Coefficient of Friction ASTM F1677 / Dry: COF = .78 / Wet COF = .68
We want to talk to you about industrial safety equipment & solutions. Get in touch and we will provide the information that you need.
+44 (0) 1752 201000
2 Lister Close, Newnham Industrial Estate, Plympton, Plymouth, Devon, PL7 4BA, United Kingdom
Tusker Industrial Safety is a division of Safety First Manufacturing Co Ltd. Company reg number 3213061
SEO & Website Management by Web Design and SEO Company Limited