Our ultra-soft anti-fatigue mats for welding environments are formulated with a rubber surface that repels sparks and hot metal shards. The surface has a melt point of over 260⁰ Celsius. The sponge base is enhanced with Nitrile and absorbs repeated compressions. Features machine cut and bevelled edges to prevent trips.
Available in thicknesses of 2.25cms and 1.43cms.
See below for more details on this product.
To buy this product, or for more information, please call us on +44 (0) 1752 201000 or contact us here.
- Designed specifically for welding environments
- Ultra-soft for a high level of anti-fatigue effectiveness
- Up to 260⁰ Celsius
- Flammability MVSS 302 / ‘A’; Rating
- Taber abrasion Federal Standard 191 / 1% lost @ 1,000 cycles
- Temperature Range 260 C Melt Point
- Coefficient of Friction ASTM F1677 / Dry: COF = 1.10 / Wet COF = .32
- Compression Deflection ASTM D575 / Deflection @ 35 psi, mm=7.85
SEO & Website Management by Web Design and SEO Company Limited