The Tusker Proban Boiler-suit offers complete protection to workers exposed to heat. The boiler-suit has a generous fit that provides comfort and allows the wearer ease of movement. The boiler-suit has two front pockets, two side pockets and a popper fastening. A logo can be added to the boiler-suits if required.
See below for more details on this product.
To buy this proban boiler suit, or for more information, please call us on +44 (0) 1752 201000 or contact us here.
Available Sizes (other sizes available on request)
- Light duty welding and grinding applications
- Flame retardant
- Spark resistant
- Dry cleanable
BS EN533: 1995 Protective Clothing – Protection against heat and flame
Index 3 Limited flame spread materials and material assemblies (After 50 washes at 75°C)
BS EN531 Protective Clothing – For workers exposed to heat (After 50 washes at 75°C)
BS EN470 Protective Clothing – For use in welding and allied processes (After 50 washes at 75°C)
- Tusker Proban is 100% pre-shrunk cotton
- It has a durable flame retardant finish
- Washable and dry cleanable
- When flame comes into contact with the Proban an insulating char is formed and there is no smouldering or after glow
- Proban does not melt away to form a hole through which the flame can penetrate nor does if form a hot sticky residue, which can adhere to the skin of the wearer
SEO & Website Management by Web Design and SEO Company Limited