The Tusker Cotton Lined Proban Gouging Hood is close fitting and is designed to protect head and shoulders from light spark and light grinding applications. It is fastened at the neck with plastic coated press studs. Our Tusker Cotton Lined Gouging Hood is manufactured using our Tusker Proban, which is 100% pre-shrunk cotton with a durable flame retardant finish. Manufactured in Navy as standard, but can be supplied in other colours on request. Available with a 3”, 6”, 9” and 12” cape and is also available without a cotton lining if required (PR18).
See below for more details on this product.
To buy this Proban hood, or for more information, please call us on +44 (0) 1752 201000 or contact us here.
- Welding hood for light duty welding and grinding applications
- Flame retardant
- Spark resistant
- Dry cleanable
BS EN150.14116.2008 Protective Clothing – Protection against heat and flame
Index 3 Limited flame spread materials and material assemblies (After 50 washes at 75°C)
BS EN150.11612.2008 Protective Clothing – For workers exposed to heat (After 50 washes at 75°C)
BS EN150.11611.2007 Protective Clothing – For use in welding and allied processes (After 50 washes at 75°C)
- Tusker Proban is 100% pre-shrunk cotton
- It has a durable flame retardant finish
- Washable and dry cleanable
- When flame comes into contact with the Proban an insulating char is formed and there is no smouldering or after glow
- Proban does not melt away to form a hole through which the flame can penetrate nor does if form a hot sticky residue, which can adhere to the skin of the wearer
We want to talk to you about industrial safety equipment & solutions. Get in touch and we will provide the information that you need.
+44 (0) 1752 201000
2 Lister Close, Newnham Industrial Estate, Plympton, Plymouth, Devon, PL7 4BA, United Kingdom
Tusker Industrial Safety is a division of Safety First Manufacturing Co Ltd. Company reg number 3213061
SEO & Website Management by Web Design and SEO Company Limited