Tusker GEM+ is a medium duty textured glass fabric with an aluminised coating, mainly used in the thermal insulation field where radiant heat protection is required. Protects from contamination by corrosive liquids and withstands continuous temperatures up to 400ºC.
(Bespoke sizes on request)
1m x 1m
1m x 2m
2m x 2m
2m x 3m
Or on a 25m roll.
See below for more details on this product.
To buy this product, or for more information, please call us on +44 (0) 1752 201000 or contact us here.
- Heat reflection
- Heat retention blankets
- Welding curtains
- Radiant heat protection
- Temperature resistance
- Protects against corrosive liquids
- Good thermal protection
- Glass fabric
- Textured FORTAGLAS™ fabrics have been designed to offer greater thermal protection due to their lofted nature
- Reflective aluminium foil for insulation
- Withstands continuous temperatures up to 400ºC and short term temperatures of up to 600ºC
- Conforms to BSEN15025.2002. flammability test.
SEO & Website Management by Web Design and SEO Company Limited