NEO250/400 is a neoprene coated fibreglass blanket suitable for use as a heavy-duty welding or grinding blanket.
Both NEO250 and NEO400 are also available in welding curtain or laser curtain format.
- NEO250 – 660 gms
- NEO400 – 850 gms
- 1.2m x 1m
- 1.2m x 2m
- 2.4m x 2m
- 3.6m x 2m
- Also available on a 50m roll
Bespoke sizes are available on request.
See below for more details on this product.
- Welding Screen
- Grinding / Cutting Blanket
- Smoke Curtain
- Laser Curtain
- Acoustic Screen
- Welding Blanket
- Non combustible
- Low thermal conductivity
- Resistant to oxidation and weathering
- Resistant to flex cracking and abrasion
- Low level of permeability gases
- Suitable for continuous use at temperatures up to 150ºC
- BS476 Part 7, surface spread of flame, certification to “Class 1” pass
- BS476-20,21,22,23 & 24
- Fire test of smoke curtains in accordance with NT Fire 005 (ISO 834): complies with fire class F60.
- 560g nominal.
- Avoid contact with hydrofluoric acids, strong alkali and live stream
- Neoprene rubber will deteriorate at temperatures above 107ºC, but can be used in excess of this figure for limited periods
SEO & Website Management by Web Design and SEO Company Limited