Tusker SIL + is a high performance, highly flexible silica welding blanket fabric capable of withstanding temperatures of up to 1500ºC. Designed for use where drapability, superior flexibility and constant high temperatures are requirements for welding and cutting applications. The material is abrasion resistant. It is resistant to most chemicals and has good electrical insulation properties. Available in blanket form or on a 50m x 0.9m roll.
(Bespoke sizes on request)
0.9m x 2m
1.8m x 2m
2.7m x 2m
Or on a 50m roll.
See below for more details on this product.
To buy this product, or for more information, please call us on +44 (0) 1752 201000 or contact us here.
- Welding splatter protection
- Stress relieving blanket
- Furnace Curtain
- Superior Flexibility and drapability
- High performance at high temperature
- No skin irritation
- Chemical resistant
- Good electrical insulation properties
- Continuous temperature resistance 1000ºC
- Melting point beyond 1700ºC
- Resistant to most chemicals except hydrofluoric acid, phosphoric acid and strong caustic acid
- Very good electrical insulation properties
SEO & Website Management by Web Design and SEO Company Limited