Tusker Weldstop WBN11 is a medium duty asbestos-free, woven glass fibre welding blanket. Designed by Tusker Industrial Safety to contain molten metal with a high degree of flexibility, the WBN11 welding blanket conforms to BS EN 476-8 and has a 2 hour fire rating. Available in blanket form, or on a 25m x 1m roll.
(bespoke sizes on request)
1m x 1m
1m x 2m
2m x 2m
2m x 3m
4m x 3m
Or on a 25m roll
See below for more details on this product.
To buy this product, or for more information, please call us on +44 (0) 1752 201000 or contact us here.
- Welding blanket
- Heavy duty grinding
- Heavy duty welding screen
- High temperature blanket
- Contains Molten Metal
- Abrasion resistant
- Tear resistant
- FORTAGLAS™ fabric with highly flexible Weldstop™ finish, giving low dust emission characteristics
- Enhanced with mineral salts and vermiculite to increase performance
- Silicon coating to suppress irritant dusts and enhances performance
- Designed as a horizontal weld stop
- Will hold 35g of molten metal at 1500ºC
- BS EN 476-8
We want to talk to you about industrial safety equipment & solutions. Get in touch and we will provide the information that you need.
+44 (0) 1752 201000
2 Lister Close, Newnham Industrial Estate, Plympton, Plymouth, Devon, PL7 4BA, United Kingdom
Tusker Industrial Safety is a division of Safety First Manufacturing Co Ltd. Company reg number 3213061
SEO & Website Management by Web Design and SEO Company Limited