The Glass Clear GCL1 Non-Welding Curtain is made from polished, flame retardant translucent PVC.
Suitable for applications where a high degree of visibility is required, this PVC curtain is not suitable for welding and does not conform to EN25980/2014. Typical applications include paint-spray booths and dust protection. The non-welding curtains are eyeleted on one edge as standard, but curtains can be joined by press studs or velcro fastening. Eyelets can be inserted all around if required.
6ft x 4ft
6ft x 6ft
6ft x 8ft
Bespoke sizes can also be supplied.
See below for more details on this product.
- Non-welding curtain
- Where total visibility is required
- Suitable for paint spray booths, dust protection etc.
- Flame retardant to test method: BS 7837
- Translucent reinforced PVC
- Cold Crack – 19ºC
- Storage Conditions 5ºC to 20ºC room temp
- Cleaning Wash in mild detergent
SEO & Website Management by Web Design and SEO Company Limited