Glass Clear GCL1R Non-Welding Curtain is made from flame-retardant translucent PVC with reinforcement, for extra strength.
Suitable for applications where a high degree of visibility is required, the reinforced non-welding curtain is not suitable for welding and does not conform to EN25980/2014. Typical applications include paint-spray booths and dust protection. Curtains are eyeleted on one edge as standard, but curtains can be joined by press studs or velcro fastening. Eyelets can be inserted all around if required.
6ft x 4ft
6ft x 6ft
6ft x 8ft
Bespoke sizes can also be supplied.
See below for more details on this product.
- Non-welding opaque/clear curtain
- Typical applications include paint-spray and dust protection
- Flame retardant to test method: BS5438, Test 2A & 2B
- Extra Strength
- Translucent reinforced PVC
- Cold Crack -6ºC
- Burst Strength 825 MIN
- Breaking load (N/5cm) L 340 MIN
T 220 MIN
- Tongue Tear L 130 MIN
T 220 MIN
- Resistance to flex cracking (cycles) 250,000 MIN
- Storage Conditions 5ºC to 25ºC room temp
- Cleaning Wash in mild detergent
SEO & Website Management by Web Design and SEO Company Limited