The Transgreen TG1 Non-Welding Curtain is made from reinforced, flame retardant translucent PVC.
Suitable for applications where a degree of visibility is required, this non-welding curtain is not suitable for arc welding and does not conform to EN25980/2014. Curtains are eyeleted on one edge as standard, but curtains can be joined by press studs or velcro fastening. Eyelets can be inserted all around if required.
6ft x 4ft
6ft x 6ft
6ft x 8ft
Can be supplied in bespoke sizes if required.
See below for more details on this product.
To buy the Transgreen TG1 Non-Welding Curtain, or for more information on our other products, please call us on +44 (0) 1752 201000 or contact us here.
- Non-welding curtain
- Where some degree of visibility is required
- Safety screening / partitioning
- Flame retardant to test method: BS5438 Part 2A & 2B
- Translucent reinforced PVC
- Cold Crack – 19ºC
- Storage Conditions 5ºC to 20ºC room temp
- Cleaning Wash in mild detergent
SEO & Website Management by Web Design and SEO Company Limited