The Amber A2mm Strip Welding Curtain offers a degree of visibility. It is recommended for use in all welding applications, including welding booths, thermal barriers and partitioning, through which personnel have access. This PVC strip curtain can be used in conjunction with our standalone ST Series frames. Alternatively, it can be bought by the metre, cut to length or on a 300mm x 50m roll.
All pricing includes eyelets in the top as standard. We can also offer a full galvanised steel hanging support system – GOS1 Overhead Support and GOS3 Plate Sets. All Tusker welding PVC strip curtains are manufactured in accordance with EN25980.
The Amber A2mm Strip Welding Curtain can be supplied directly to any width/drop configuration. Please note, we recommend a 25% overlap for our 300mm x 2mm welding strip.
See below for more details on this product.
- Welding booths
- Thermal barrier
- Offers a degree of visibility
- Reduces dust and noise levels
- Suitable for any door or booth size
- In accordance with BS EN.25980.2014.
- Flame retardant
- Hard wearing, flexible and resistant to ageing
- Temperature range -35ºC to 170ºC
- Cleaning Wash in mild detergent
Website managed by Web Design and SEO Company Limited