The Ultra Low-Vis ULV1 is a highly durable welding PVC. Exclusive to Tusker, this dark green, matte material offers extra-low visibility.
Best suited to applications where no visibility is needed and the requirement is for maximum arc filter and high tear-resistance. The matte finish eliminates glare. High performance in all welding applications. Curtains are eyeleted on one edge as standard, but curtains can be joined by press studs or velcro fastening. Eyelets can be inserted all around if required.
- 6ft x 4ft
- 6ft x 6ft
- 6ft x 8ft
Bespoke sizes also supplied.
See below for more details on this product.
- Extra strong and extra low visibility
- Matt finish eliminates glare
- Suitable for all welding applications where no visibility is required
- In accordance with BS ENISO.25980.2014
- Flame retardant to test method: BS5438, test 2A and 2B
- Very dark green, matt finish PVC
- Cold crack -6ºC
- Burst strength 825MIN
- Breaking load (N/5cm) L340 MIN
- T 220 MIN
- Tongue tear L130 MIN
- T 220 MIN
- Resistance to flex cracking (cycles) 250,000 MIN
- Storage conditions -5ºC to +25ºC room temp
- Cleaning – Wash in mild detergent
SEO & Website Management by Web Design and SEO Company Limited