The Canvas HDCAN Welding Curtain is a traditional, flame retardant heavy-duty fabric suitable for use as a welding canvas curtain or cover.
The fabric is waterproof and rot-proof, suitable for a wide range of indoor and outdoor applications. We also produce custom canvas products for industry, including specialised covers and tarps, display and exhibit tents and custom machinery covers. The curtains can be manufactured in any size to customer specifications. Curtains are eyeleted on one edge as standard, but curtains can be joined by press studs or velcro fastening. Eyelets can be inserted all around if required.
6ft x 4ft
6ft x 6ft
6ft x 8ft
Bespoke sizes also supplied.
See below for more details on this product.
- Heavy duty canvas water and rot-proof
- Light duty welding application
- As welding screen and cover in both wet and dry conditions
- Ideal for outdoor use and storage
- Opaque welding curtain where visibility is not required
- In accordance with BS ENISO.25980.2014
- Flame retardant to test method: BS7837/BS5852
- Tensile strength – Warp 2300N/50² mm
BSENISO 1421:1998 Weft 1700N/50²mm
- Spray rating – As rec 3
- Hydrostatic Head – 50cm/min, 3rd bead
- Cone Test – Leakage NIL
DEFSTAN 83/27 App B Absorption NIL
- Bath Test – Leakage NIL
Internal Method Absorption Max 16%
SEO & Website Management by Web Design and SEO Company Limited