The Weldgreen TWG1 Welding Curtain is a polished, flame retardant, PVC curtain.
Recommended for all welding applications where a low degree of visibility is desired or unnecessary for supervisory reasons. This welding curtain is dark in colour and can be used in conjunction with our frame series. Curtains are eyeleted on one edge as standard but can be joined by press studs or velcro fastening. Additional eyelets can be inserted where requested.
6ft x 4ft
6ft x 6ft
6ft x 8ft
Bespoke sizes also supplied.
See below for more details on this product.
- In accordance with BS EN150.25980.2014
- Flame retardant
- Recommended for all welding applications where low visibility is desired
- Flexible and drapable
- Available in any size
- Designed to fit Tusker frame series or as independent unit to suit customer requirement
- Can be joined by press studs or Velcro
- Easily cleaned by wiping with mild detergent
- In accordance with BS ENISO.25980.2014
- Flame retardant to test method: BS1763, PART 1B
- Dark green, heavy duty PVC
- Cold crack -19ºC
- Tensile Strength L 20 N MM
- T 16 N MM
- Tongue tear L 70 N MM T 98 N MM
- Storage conditions 5ºC to 20ºC room temp
- Cleaning – Wash in mild detergent
SEO & Website Management by Web Design and SEO Company Limited