A heavy duty neoprene coated fibreglass material suitable as a heavy duty welding / grinding screen. NEO400 is an extremely effective smoke screen and laser curtain. Recommended for applications where no visibility is required, its matt finish eliminates glare. Curtains are eyeleted on one edge as standard, but curtains can be joined by press studs or velcro fastening. Eyelets can be inserted all round if required. We also recommend Neogard 400 as an acoustic screen, as when used in doubled thickness; this fabric can reduce sound by up to 10 decibels.
6ft x 4ft
6ft x 6ft
6ft x 8ft
Bespoke sizes also supplied.
See below for more details on this product.
To buy this product, or for more information, please call us on +44 (0) 1752 201000 or contact us here.
- Welding Screen
- Grinding / Cutting Blanket
- Smoke Curtain
- Laser Curtain
- Acoustic Screen
- Welding Blanket
- Non combustible
- Low thermal conductivity
- Resistant to oxidation and weathering
- Resistant to flex cracking and abrasion
- Low level of permeability gases
- Resistant to oil, solvent
- Suitable for continuous use at temperatures up to 150ºC
- BS476 Part 7, surface spread of flame, certification to “Class 1” pass
- BS476-20,21,22,23 & 24
- Fire test of smoke curtains in accordance with NT Fire 005 (ISO 834): complies with fire class F60.
- 850 g nominal
- Avoid contact with hydrofluoric acids, strong alkali and live stream
Neoprene rubber will deteriorate at temperatures above 107ºC, but can be used in excess of this figure for limited
SEO & Website Management by Web Design and SEO Company Limited