Our Manhole Tent MHTENT Work Shelter is a ready assembled, foldaway mobile shelter.
Made using zinc plated tubular steel, this work shelter measures 2m high x 1m square. Suitable for use with our range of reinforced PVC curtains or heavy-duty canvas. The cover has press-studded access, which enables easy access for both personnel and machinery. The press studded front ensures protection from the elements. Conforms to welding specification.
See below for more details on this product.
To buy the Manhole Tent MHTENT Work Shelter, or for more information, please call us on +44 (0) 1752 201000 or contact us here.
- For use as work shelters and manhole tents
- Suitable for use with the Tusker range of reinforced PVC curtains or heavy duty canvas, which conforms to BSEN150.25980.2014
- Easy to transport
- No special tools required
- Lightweight frame
- Ready assembled
- In accordance with BS EN150.25980.2014
- Flame retardant to test method: BS7837/BS5852
- Tensile strength – Warp 2300N/50 mm
- BSENISO 1421:1998 – Weft 1700N/50mm
- Spray rating – As rec 3
- BS EN150.4920.2012
- Hydrostatic Head – 50cm/min, 3rd bead
- BSEN20811: 1992
- Cone Test – Leakage NIL
- DEFSTAN 83/27 App B Absorption NIL
- Bath Test – Leakage NIL
- Internal Method Absorption Max 16%
Please see separate specifications for our PVC materials here.
We want to talk to you about industrial safety equipment & solutions. Get in touch and we will provide the information that you need.
+44 (0) 1752 201000
2 Lister Close, Newnham Industrial Estate, Plympton, Plymouth, Devon, PL7 4BA, United Kingdom
Tusker Industrial Safety is a division of Safety First Manufacturing Co Ltd. Company reg number 3213061
SEO & Website Management by Web Design and SEO Company Limited