The UM125C Welding Umbrella is a sturdy umbrella that protects workers from rain and UV rays.
The umbrella is 2.5m in diameter, features a detachable swivel arm and comes complete with a heavy-duty canvas cover. Conforms to welding specification.
See below for more details on this product.
To buy the UM125C Welding Umbrella, or for more information, please call us on +44 (0) 1752 201000 or contact us here.
- Protects from rain, wind and UV
- Heavy duty canvas cover which conforms to welding specification
- 2.5m diameter
- In accordance with BS EN150.25980.2014
- Flame retardant to test method BS1763, Part 1B
- Cold crack – 19°
- Tensile strength Warp 2300N/50mm BSENISO 1421: 1998 Weft 1700N/50mm
- Spray rating BS EN150.4920.2012
- Hydrostatic head 50cm/min, 3rd bead BSEN20811: 1992
- Cone test Leakage nil
- DEFSTAN83/27 App B Absorption nil
- Bath test Leakage nil Internal method absorption max 16%
We want to talk to you about industrial safety equipment & solutions. Get in touch and we will provide the information that you need.
+44 (0) 1752 201000
2 Lister Close, Newnham Industrial Estate, Plympton, Plymouth, Devon, PL7 4BA, United Kingdom
Tusker Industrial Safety is a division of Safety First Manufacturing Co Ltd. Company reg number 3213061
SEO & Website Management by Web Design and SEO Company Limited