What we offer
Tusker Industrial have produced an extensive range of welding safety gear including high temperature fabrics designed to protect personnel, plant and equipment. Our industrial welding blankets and industrial fabrics provide solutions to the hazards associated with welding and fabrication and also dust protection, heat protection, sound insulation and chemical protection.
Our high-tech materials and blankets can be manufactured to customer specifications, or are available in a comprehensive range of off-the-shelf options.
Our Welding Safety Solutions
Get in touch with our team if you require a solution for:
- Welding protection (including welding spatter protection, glare and spark protection)
- Heat retention and heat absorbing materials, thermal insulation and pipe insulation
- Grinding curtain
- Heat resistant material
- Heat reflective material
- Abrasion resistance
- Molten metal containment
- Temperature resistance
- Dust protection
- Sound insulation
- Acid and oil resistance
We can provide our fabrics as screens, industrial blanket, cable sleeves, machine covers and any other bespoke option.
If you would like free sample of any of our industrial fabrics, including our famous WBN11/WBN20 Tusker Weldstop, please order here:Request a sample Product Catalogue
Our range of industrial fabrics include the following high specification materials:
- Woven glass fibre material.
- Designed to contain molten metal with a high degree of flexibility.
- Suitable for heavy duty welding or grinding, this material is abrasion resistant, flexible and tear resistant with low dust emission.
- Enhanced with mineral salts and vermiculite.
- Fully coated with flame retardant black neoprene and withstands continuous temperatures of up to 150°c.
- Designed to be used in welding or grinding applications to protect from welding spark, light welding spatter and glare.
- 1 hour rating.
- Also suitable as a smoke barrier. NEO400 is also suitable as an acoustic solution.
Serra Soldadura Barcelona
Serra Soldadura is a Barcelona-based company supplying products for assemblies in the automotive and aeronautics industries. They contacted Tusker Industrial Safety as they required a supplier for bespoke welding curtains and safety gear for welding for their partner, The Gestamp Group. Gestamp is an international group dedicated to the design, development and manufacture of metal automotive components. They are leaders in the design and manufacture of automotive components and one of the leading manufacturers in the automotive industry worldwide.
Website managed by Web Design and SEO Company Limited