High-Quality Welding Safety Equipment
At Tusker, we design and manufacture an extensive range of fire-retardant mobile Tusker Guardian welding screens, welding curtains, welding frames and welding tents, as well as a comprehensive range of industrial partitioning solutions and PVC strip curtains. For our customer’s flexibility, we can produce welding screens and tents in an array of different materials, including PVC and canvas.
We pride ourselves on producing high-quality safety solutions and exclusively manufacture our products in the UK.
The perfect safety solution for welding and manufacturing environments, our screens, tents and curtains can also be used for non-welding applications, such as x-ray shielding, dust booths and as radiation protection in medical environments or in scanning areas in airports. Our products can be used across a wide range of industries, including:
We can also produce flame retardant curtain solutions in standard or bespoke sizes for a range of environments, including theatres and exhibition centres.
For more information on our welding screens, industrial partitions and welding tents, click the link below to browse our product catalogue.Find a Distributor
Our comprehensive range of welding screens, welding tents, industrial partitioning, PVC strip curtains, welding curtains and track systems include the following products. For more information, find our product sheet for welding screens, welding tents and industrial partitioning below.
Welding Curtain Options
- Hi-vis amber welding PVC (translucent with a high degree of visibility)
- Ultra low-vis welding PVC (a very dark green, extra strength, matt PVC with no visibility)
- Safearc Amber & Bronze welding PVC (reinforced, with some visibility)
- Tusker Weld Green welding PVC (a green welding PVC, with low visibility)
- Heavy duty canvas (waterproof and rot proof)
- NEO250 & NEO400 (neoprene coated fibreglass for heavy duty welding and grinding)
Non-welding Curtain Options
Heavy Duty Welding Screens (Modular)
Stand Alone Heavy Duty Welding Screens
Economy Welding Screens
Portable Welding Screens
Folding Welding Screens
Hinged Welding Screens
- Flame retardant, flexible and withstands repeated contact with forklifts, pallet trucks and equipment
- Suitable for all welding and non-welding applications
- Recommended for any door or booth application, as thermal, sound or dust barrier or spray booth and can be used for partitioning
SEO & Website Management by Web Design and SEO Company Limited