02 April 2020
We are pleased to announce that we are allocating a division of our manufacturing capacity to fulfil an urgent requirement for emergency hygiene and safety screening for two major organisations. Ocado and Rolls-Royce have both ordered urgent prototype runs of our newly designed hygiene/safety screening solutions with a view to full roll-out across their networks.
Our hygiene screens and safety screens can be configured to any bespoke requirement. Our UK-based manufacturing capability allows us to fulfil requirements within fast lead times, meaning that companies who are urgently trying to protect their staff during the Coronavirus outbreak can achieve a solution quickly.
Our hygiene screen and safety screen solutions are suitable for multiple uses, including the following:
- Till screens
- Screens for transport settings, such as driver cabs
- Screens or curtains to create partitions in industrial settings or in medical settings to create medical privacy curtains, medical bays or medical partitions
Our screens can be configured to suit bespoke requirements:
- Can be supplied in any size and configuration
- Can be supplied as a screen (with a frame, with or without castors) or as a curtain (framework and hanging systems can also be supplied)
- Screens can also feature hinged extension panels for versatility
- Made in the UK to fast turnaround times
Written By Sharon Shaw
Website managed by Web Design and SEO Company Limited