14 July 2022
We are looking for a qualified welder to join our team, working within our fabrication unit in Plymouth, Devon.
Tusker Industrial Safety is the most trusted manufacturer and supplier of welding safety equipment and industrial safety solutions in the UK. With more than 35 years of experience in the safety solutions field, we have become market leaders, with unsurpassed knowledge of the industry and its requirements. This experience has led us to develop a wide range of safety products and PPE, made to the highest standards with unrivalled quality.
Our safety supplies are made by us, in the UK and include welding PPE, welding curtains and welding bays, welding blankets, fixed and folding welding screens, industrial fabrics, welding shelters, construction safety products, fire barriers and much more. We can deliver bespoke welding safety and industrial safety solutions to meet your exact needs and specifications, as well as custom welding bay design services.
The business continues to win new work and grow at a significant pace, as a result we are recruiting for talented, enthusiastic and driven people.
Plymouth is a vibrant city by the sea, close to Dartmoor and on Cornwall’s doorstep and a great place to live and work.
The difference our new Welder will make
You will be working in a small but highly effective team where the highest of standards will be expected from both a technical and behavioral perspective.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Welding MIG / TIG / mild steel and galvanized steel / prepping / cutting of steel
- Welding of bespoke benches / welding bay systems
- Quality control / packing goods for dispatch
- Product development
You’re someone for whom collaboration and teamwork comes naturally. You will be a self-starter who wants to make a positive impact on a daily basis.
- Time served apprenticeship or similar in welding/fabrication
- Evidence of previously held coding’s to recognised European/American standards
Skills and attributes
- Used to working to tight deadlines
- Able to work on own initiative
- Experienced working safely within health and safety boundaries
- Team player
In return for your skill and passion, you’ll get:
Autonomy to perform the role
- The opportunity to make a real impact and to work as a close knit team
As well as:
- Holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Personal development training and opportunities
- NHS top up scheme for health benefits
To apply for the role, please send your CV to [email protected], or call us for an informal chat on 01752 201000.
Written By Sharon Shaw
SEO & Website Management by Web Design and SEO Company Limited